The micro cruiser closely resembles the plastic skateboards made in the 70s. The micro size allows different ride types. It can be used for small children, or experienced carvers who are able to weave in and out in a tight pattern.
- Deck Size: 25" Long x 6.5" Wide
- Wheel Base: 13.5"
- Construction: 7-Ply Maple
- Concave: Low
- Flex: None
- Wheels: Speed Cruiser 62mm Wheels, 78A Hardness
- Trucks: 7.675 HD5 Heavy Duty 2 Tone Trucks, 125mm Hanger, Aluminum Alloy
- Bearings: Abec 7 Chrome Bearings
- Hardware: 1.5"
- Risers: 8mm Risers
- Griptape: Black Widow Premium Grade 80A Black Griptape
Anyone who remembers the plastic “banana” boards of the 1970s will instantly recognize a Yocaher micro cruiser. Slalom-like carving is easy to achieve with these little slashers, and experienced riders will have a blast pushing a micro cruiser to the edge of their prodigious maneuverability. With a 25-inch length and 7-inch width, they also pack away easily and discreetly.
The littlest beginners will also appreciate the micro cruiser’s diminutive size. Kids’ tiny feet are at home on these decks, and the little ones will feel like their micro cruiser was made just for them.
Shop for our Micro Cruiser HERE