Complete Drop Through Longboard - Route 66 Series
Complete Route 66 Series: Diner Drop-Through Longboard The cutouts on the nose and tail allow the trucks to be top-mounted. Top-mounted trucks allow this shape deck to have more stability when riding at speeds that may not be suitable for beginners. The medium concave and low flex allows the rider to maintain control when carving or sliding at higher speeds. Diner This graphic takes us back to when life was simple in California. A time where you could take the time to stop and have some great diner food after having a long day bombing hills on your longboard.
- Graphic: Diner
- Deck Size: 41" Long x 9.5" Wide
- Wheel Base: 31"
- Construction: 9-Ply Maple
- Concave: Medium
- Flex: Low
- Wheels: Speed Cruiser 70x52mm Solid Wheels, 78A Hardness
- Trucks: 9.675" HD7 Heavy Duty Trucks, 180mm Hanger, Aluminum Alloy
- Bearings: Abec 7 Chrome Bearings
- Hardware: 1.5"
- Griptape: Black Widow Premium Grade 80A Black Griptape
- Comes fully assembled and ready to ride right out of the box!
- Recommend to adjust the wheels/trucks first before each riding.
- Note: Colors and graphics may vary slightly from image
“Yocaher Skateboards reserve the right to substitute components on the complete skateboard and longboard without notice which may alter the descriptions above. Substitution will always happen with equal or better-quality components. Due to different types of mobile phone, computer monitors and browsers, color variations in our products may appear slightly different than the actual product. “