Yocaher Graphic Complete 7.75" Skateboard - CANDY Series - PB & CYocaher
Yocaher Complete Skateboard 7.75" - CANDY Series - PB & C
The new Candy Series is out of the bag, and there’s no cheapo fun-size business going on here. Our newest taste in skateboard decks is all sweetness in the form of hard rock maple. They’re seven plies of deliciousness with the pop to handle whatever terrain you throw at them.
The classic popsicle-shape skateboard will always be in style because it does everything. Street, park, ramp… you name it and this shape is a natural on it. The Candy Series boards have a mellow concave to lock you in, but they still let you set up for the next trick. They’re available as part of a tasty complete loaded with new Yocaher trucks, wheels and ABEC 7 bearings, or individually wrapped as just a deck to sweeten up your old Yocaher setup.
Savor the buttery goodness of PB&C, a true classic. Melt-in-your-mouth chocolate meets sticky, lip-smacking peanut butter. Like a kickflip to back tail, some combinations are just instantly classic.
- Model: GC77113
- Graphic: Candy Series - PB&C
- Deck Size: 31" Long x 7.75" Wide
- Wheel Base: 14.5"
- Construction: 7-Ply Maple
- Concave: Mellow
- Shape: Trickboard - Concave, Kicktail, Nose
- Wheels: 54mm, 95A Hardness
- Trucks: 7.675" HD5 Heavy Duty 2 Tone Trucks, 125mm Hanger, Grade 8 Kingpin 90A PU Cushion
- Bearings: ABEC-7 Chrome Bearings
- Hardware: 1"
- Risers: 3mm Rubber Risers
- Griptape: Black Widow Premium Grade 80A Black Griptape
- Comes fully assembled and ready to ride right out of the box!
- Recommend to adjust the wheels/trucks first before each riding.
- Note: Colors and graphics may vary slightly from image
“Yocaher Skateboards reserve the right to substitute components on the complete skateboard and longboard without notice which may alter the descriptions above. Substitution will always happen with equal or better-quality components. Due to different types of mobile phone, computer monitors and browsers, color variations in our products may appear slightly different than the actual product. “