Lowrider Longboard Complete - Adventure NaturalYocaher
Lowrider Complete Longboard - Adventure Natural
Our lowrider shape is perfect for high-speed, downhill longboarding. It combines the lowered platform of a drop-down deck with the truck mounting of a drop through. Yocaher lowrider decks are 9 plies of maple with medium concave and only a slight flex. The result is the lowest possible ride with incredible stability at the fastest of speeds.
The lowrider provides the notable features from the Drop Through and Drop Down deck styles. The trucks are top mounted and the foot platform sits lower than the trucks. This shape deck allows for gnarly shredding and free-ride capabilities. This deck shape is designed for experienced riders.
Rather than screwing your hardware through the mounting holes to attach the trucks, drop-thru decks have cut-outs in the nose and tail so you can drop your trucks through it and attach on each sides. This mounting style provides more stability compared to a traditional top mount, but the board is less responsive. Overall, a great great for cruising!
- Graphic: Adventure Natural
- Deck Size: 40.75" Long x 9.5" Wide
- Wheel Base: 32"
- Construction: 9-Ply Maple
- Concave: Medium
- Flex: Low
- Wheels: Speed Cruiser 70x52mm Solid Wheels, 78A Hardness
- Trucks: 9.675" HD7 Heavy Duty Trucks, 180mm Hanger, Aluminum Alloy
- Bearings: ABEC-9 Chrome Bearings
- Hardware: 1.5"
- Risers: 8mm Risers
- Griptape: Black Widow Premium Grade 80A Black Griptape
- Comes fully assembled and ready to ride right out of the box!
- Recommend to adjust the wheels/trucks first before each riding.
- Note: Colors and graphics may vary slightly from image