Kicktail Longboard Complete - Route 66 Series - DinerYocaher
Kicktail Complete Longboard - Route 66 series
Complete Route 66 Series: Diner Kicktail Longboard The Kicktail is similar to the pintail shape, but the kicktail shape has a few different features that allows the deck to give the rider more utility. It features a low grade of concave and a kicktail to give riders a more control when riding. Diner This graphic takes us back to when life was simple in California. A time where you could take the time to stop and have some great diner food after having a long day bombing hills on your longboard.
- Graphic: Diner
- Deck Size: 40" Long x 10" Wide
- Wheel Base: 27"
- Construction: 7-Ply Maple
- Concave: Medium
- Flex: Medium
- Wheels: Speed Cruiser 70x52mm Solid Wheels, 78A Hardness
- Trucks: 9.675" HD7 Heavy Duty Trucks, 180mm Hanger, Aluminum Alloy
- Bearings: Abec 7 Chrome Bearings
- Hardware: 1.5"
- Risers: 8mm Risers
- Griptape: Black Widow Premium Grade 80A Black Griptape
- Comes fully assembled and ready to ride right out of the box!
- Recommend to adjust the wheels/trucks first before each riding.
- Note: Colors and graphics may vary slightly from image